Note: Where blank lines appear are the locations where the bot started to screw up and needed to be restarted. If I was at the computer, it was corrected quickly. Otherwise, it could go on for quite awhile. At least the bot recognized something was wrong and tried to fill it. Where there is a blank line, the other person saw something along the lines of "Hold on, I'll be right back."
Disclaimer: Some (most) of the conversations Fred has turn vulgar at some point. Read at your own risk.
Now, without further ado:
- It amazes me how people can see what they want to see. In this case, "Fred" is seen as a stalker, of sorts
- Once again, Fred proves to be an expert at avoiding the question. This is also a good example of what happens when I am not nearby to reset Fred when he gets stuck in an "I have to go; I'll be right back" mode.
- Fred tends to get confused about where he is from. He gets rude when he's confused.
- Sometimes, Fred is outright grumpy.
- Shorter, but still interesting.
- Fred can be a jerk.
- Fred is a big liar.
- Fred does not like bad language.
- A lesson we can all learn from Fred is never just answer yes or no.
- Fred can be quite irritating.
If you can't get enough of Fred, you can check out additional conversations here.